Lilith – 10 Top Facts
With Lilith slowly getting closer and closer to being finished I thought I would drop a few, well ten actually, facts about her and the book. Don’t forget the most important one though: that she is a Dark Immortal, a Nephilim…
1. She can kill a human being in an instant – the bloodier the better.
2. Her best (and only?) friend is a witch, Ruth.
3. Kava is her favourite drink. NB: Kava is banned in many countries as it is highly toxic.
4. She was born in Samara, Persia – yes, the same place US troops fought in Iraq.
5. The only things Lilith owns are: her drugs, her clothes and her weapons.
6. She was given immortality by the angel Samael. He is rather fond of killing and blood, so there’s no wonder Lilith thinks the same.
“…my entire domination is based on killing. And if I accept the Torah, there will no longer be wars. My rule is over the planet Maadim (Mars) that indicates spilling of blood.” – ספר הזהר Zohar
7. Ruth has been ordered to assist the search for the murderer responsible for the LA Central mass-slayings (see Rhesus A).
8. Barry (‘B’) is the first gay character in either book.
9. Lilith has to leave Detroit. She is wanted for killing policemen inside the DPD.
10.Feeling empathy for bad people is impossible for Lilith.